Wednesday, October 20, 2010

World Spins Madly On.

A WEE BIT OF ME

{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. Lock outs, rooftops, sneak ins. It has all been done.

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
Politics, though I’m slowly learning.

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
How about Frankenstein, the poor guy.

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
The question should be, have you ever played a slot machine?

{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
Lucky for you, I have given this topic an excessive amount of thought.
My ultimate favorite is The Little Mermaid. That is closely followed by Aladdin, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast and Toy Story.

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
Stop with the judging! Just stop!

{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
 I think that The Times They Are A-Changin' by Bob Dylan describes any person's life at one point or another. It is also home to one my favorite verses of all time.

"Come mothers and fathers throughout the land
And don't criticize what you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters are beyond your command
Your old road is rapidly aging
Please get out of the new one if you can't lend your hand
For the times they are a-changing."

{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
Organized.

{nine} have you ever had surgery?
I had my adenoids removed as a wee child. It was a necessary maneuver in order to combat an uneasy snore and a slight nasal problem. Ok, a major nasal problem.

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
A teacup pig. Shutup. Too cute.
(photo source: unknown)

3 comments:

  1. Awee! The teacup pig is toooo cute! Also, that's a really good Bob Dylan song. Never heard it, but I will go now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! tea Cup pig is the pet I WOULD have if I could have any animal! i have loved pigs ever since I was little haha :) I officially love you for life now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. teacup pigglets !!!! :O :O

    <3 your blog by the way miss ;)

    http://jessica-hannam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete