Thursday, March 4, 2010

RELIEF.

I made it through the hecticity of my week (yes, I made that word up)! Now only 1 itsy bitsy quiz stands between me and my much needed spring break!
All that I am feeling at the moment though is relief and anticipation.
Relief for all of the things that I have accomplished today.
And anticipation for this celebratory evening.

Within the past 2 days I've:
1. Woken up at 5 a.m. for my internship
2. Studied for and completed 2 Tests
3. Finished a 7 page paper
4. Conquered Audacity (an audio program). This is good because next time I am at the radio station I can tell J that I know how to edit audio now. Maybe I will finally be able to broaden my station activities.
5. Figured out Eliot's Birthday Present
6. Paid rent
7. Balanced checkbook

Tonight=Olive Garden and the Strip.
And there will be absolutely NO schoolwork allowed.


No comments:

Post a Comment