Sunday, March 21, 2010

NOLA in black & white.

Pictures from our spring break in New Orleans, Louisiana- Eliot's first time.
Very little editing was done to these pictures. I liked the raw, black and white effect.

    
     
 

First time 21-year-olds in the French Quarter. The first thing my dad told us to do was to get a Hurricane from Pat O'Briens. My mom quickly e-mailed me and told me to NOT drink 2 of them in a row. "Drink one and then drink a cup of water. Don't learn the hard way!"
 
     
 
   
 

My purchase from the French Market: African Shea Butter. The salesman told me that if this didn't cure my dry skin then I am a minion from another planet. With a sales pitch like that how could I say no?!
 
                    

2 comments:

  1. Love, LOVE, LOVE the black and white pics from New Orleans...wonderful assortment showing all sides of the city. Did ya'll get to ride a trolley/cable care? thanks for sharing those great pictures...love you from Aunt Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We couldn't figure out how to get on the cable car unfortunately, but we will next time!

    ReplyDelete