Saturday, February 20, 2010

Update.

School-wise, this past week has been ridiculous. Luckily, I have a fairly easy load on the way so I will be able to update more regularly.
I have finally gotten my HTML back under control (phew). I found a great blog that helped me with some of my template. I'm glad I got that figured out, but I am still not completely satisfied with its overall appearance so I will continue doing work on it as the weeks progress.

Here are a few pictures from our latest guests on The J Morning Show. They are MMA fighters (that is Mixed Martial Arts fighters), and they all looked like they could break the average person in half as if they were a toothpick. The interview wasn't quite as indepth as those in the past, but the fighters showed tremendous enthusiasm toward the segment. J asked the guys his infamous "J's FIVE QUESTIONS!" which are some of the most off the wall, asenine questions you will ever hear. Thank goodness these guys were so easy going!

 
 

Please take note of this last photograph. Fighter, Mike Boyd, said that he was only exuding 25% of his strength before J surrendered.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment