Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 Bonnaroo

2010 Bonnaroo ticket = officially ordered.

Although I am a Lollapalooza veteran, I am embarrassed to say that I am probably one of the only Tennessee residents who has never experienced Bonnaroo. Well this will soon change.

Despite the fact that Bonnaroo had many of its fans (including myself) extremely anxious yesterday with their innovative way of introducing the upcoming lineup, this year's event looks very promising.

I'm especially excited about the following artists that are scheduled to appear:
She & Him, Dave Matthews Band, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, Weezer, Tenacious D, LCD Soundsystem, The Flaming Lips performing "Dark Side of the Moon," Regina Spektor, Norah Jones, Thievery Corporation, Kid Cudi, Damien Marley & Nas, and Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment