Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dreams.

Last night I had a dream about  blogging that I think is pretty funny and oddly appropriate to publicly share via my blog.
 
I dreamed that I woke up and had around 50 new followers on my blog. I was so happy!
Then, a few minutes later I checked my blog again, and I had a couple hundred new followers. Then, a few minutes later i checked my blog again, and I had a few thousand new followers.
Finally, I checked my blog one last time, and I had over 1,000,000 followers!
So, with such an enormous amount of followers whom are hanging on my every word, the only logical thing to do is to record and upload a cooking show with my best Spain friend, Amanda.

Upon putting together a skit on how to make paella, we were informed as to why I had so many followers. As it turns out, one of the blogs that I followed was a "corrupt file" and most of my followers were thus, bad seeds. I had to get rid of them.

It was really really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment